Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lambeth and the South Bank Walk


Good Morning London!  This morning I decided that I wanted to get up before breakfast and go for a jog.  So I decided wanted to do a cool jog close to Thames River. I had to take the tube since I didn't have enough time to run over there from our place. So I hopped on and got to the beginning of the walk. This one was one of my more favorite "walks" so far.  It had so many cool views along the river!  I ran past London Eye and I think it would be so cool to ride it sometime.  I loved the views on this run! It was so fun to see London in the morning when it wasn't crowded.  It was the quietest that I have seen it Since I have been here! I took some of these random pictures along the way.  Along the way I saw St. Thomas's Hospital. There was a cool statue in front of it.  This run was so fun and easy to follow, especially since so much of it just went along the river! It was a great one!
Mom-Here is the Marriott that you wanted to stay
in. It is way cool and I ran past it on this walk.  It is right
across the bridge from Big Ben.  You'd love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment