Sunday, May 1, 2011

Westminster Walk


Westminster Abbey
So right after our first day at church in England we decided to go on a walk.  We were still in our church clothes, but we didn’t mind (even though we had uncomfortable shoes on).  I went with Kristen, Sam, and Alexa.  Kristen led us and it went pretty smoothly.  When we came out of the tube station, right there was the London Eye and Big Ben.  It was so cool to be right there and see it!  St. James Park was smaller than I had expected.  I loved walking on the streets and seeing the stores cool.  I noticed that by these government buildings was where a lot of men’s dress clothing is.  I saw some pretty cool ties.  It was such a fun, busy, cool area! I would love to go for a ride on the London Eye and see a session of Parliament.
Posing as if we are guards:)

No comments:

Post a Comment